Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Performance parts for 1990 Phazer 2

Junior Member Mini
    My Sled
    Nytro

Default Performance parts for 1990 Phazer 2

Any preformance related part for a 1990 Phazer 2. Exhaust, suspension, intake.....

My Sled
    is fast!

I know there are aftermarket exhausts out there. Clutch kits. Not sure what else. Maybe find an old Bender Racing catalog or something???

VIP Member
    My Sled
    over 9 asst yamahas

i have an aaen pipe available. freshly coated with high heat powder coating. depending on your altitude, you would have to find new main and pilot jets. the ones i have would be for elevation.

look for stock reeds from the 500 or 600 twins,(i probably have a set) or you can adapt reeds from the triples to fit with a little trimming.

Junior Member Mini
    My Sled
    Nytro

How much are you looking to get for the pipe?

VIP Member
    My Sled
    over 9 asst yamahas

i spent $75 on the powder coat. its a new concept the local coater is using. this pipe hasnt been fired, but i have one season on a polaris pipe with the same coating and its holding up well.

i would entertain the thought of around $250, plus shipping, but i may be open to any reasonable offers, its hanging on the wall and i am trying to rid myself of excess phazer parts.

something else to consider if your front end is in need of parts i am currently stripping parts from a 91. all seems tight and no signs of leakage at the struts.

Junior Member Mini
    My Sled
    Nytro

I do need a front swingarm if you have one of those. I have about 4-6" of play on my front end. I haven't had a chance to see where the problem is at yet but I just may need some parts. How many hp does the pipe give the sled?

VIP Member
    My Sled
    over 9 asst yamahas

aaen claimed 14hp with that pipe. no front swing arm if your referring to the one in the skid but i do have all the front end components.

Senior Member Mod
    My Sled
    03 RX1 92 Vmax4

Olaf was at the Belvidere show last year (it's coming up in a couple weeks) and was selling new Aaen Phaser pipes for under $150 each (sold out quick). I think he had some overstock and I'm not sure if he'll be there again this year. Great guy. Those pipes do work.

Tim there will be a lot of Phazer stuff there too and it's not that far from you. The swap is getting huge and there are always good deals to be had.

opsled
    I reserve the right to change my mind if someone can prove to me it needs replacing.

Junior Member Mini
    My Sled
    Nytro

Phil you're everywhere! How did you find me here? I'll be calling you soon to get info on this show. YOu're not referring the snowmobile show in Milwaukee are you? Craig is going to rebuild the Phazer so I got my parts elsewhare. Not sure what he's thinking!

My Sled
    13 Apex SE & V Max-4

Default Craifs Phazer

Shemp--Craig told me he wanted to re-build his phazer so he could blow yours away. Phil---He said something about the fact that he could beat Tims in reverse? Not sure what he is referring to?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast