99 600 redhead big bore

jakesmith67

Hello everybody, new to the site here. So I'd like to put a big bore in my 600, been looking at the hauck kit, anybody have experience with them? My plan is to install the big bore,triple pipes, overbored carbs, clutch kit and a different track with deeper paddles.I would like to get the most I can out of the 600 I can what other mods would you guys recommend. Thank you.

The 600 and 700 triples[that are the same years] share the same crankshaft and crankcase so the 700 cylinders, heads, exhaust, and carbs bolt right on the 600. The cylinders and heads are interchangeable between all the years Cheapest way to up the power of your 600 is to just turn it into a 700 by purchasing a used 700 engine and transfer the parts over as well as the 700 carbs. You can use your 600 ignition system on the 700 as well as long as they are the same year as well.
It looks like Aaen pipes are the only new triple pipes available for these sleds now.

The 600 and 700 triples[that are the same years] share the same crankshaft and crankcase so the 700 cylinders, heads, exhaust, and carbs bolt right on the 600. The cylinders and heads are interchangeable between all the years Cheapest way to up the power of your 600 is to just turn it into a 700 by purchasing a used 700 engine and transfer the parts over as well as the 700 carbs. You can use your 600 ignition system on the 700 as well as long as they are the same year as well.
It looks like Aaen pipes are the only new triple pipes available for these sleds now.
Thank you for the information.

The 600 and 700 triples[that are the samet years] share the same crankshaft and crankcase so the 700 cylinders, heads, exhaust, and carbs bolt right on the 600. The cylinders and heads are interchangeable between all the years Cheapest way to up the power of your 600 is to just turn it into a 700 by purchasing a used 700 engine and transfer the parts over as well as the 700 carbs. You can use your 600 ignition system on the 700 as well as long as they are the same year as well.

Back