Chainhouse cover for reverse kit

J@ckrabbit

Hello from Greece guys. Thinking of adding reverse on my 700sx 1998. Can someone please tell me, if the original chainhouse cover(outer cap), is compatible with reverse kit installation? Found relatively cheap everything needed, except pinion and chain, but can't figure out if the same cover is compatible. The part number in most sites is slightly different, but is it perhaps a direct bolt on?

any chain case with reverse on the sx chassis sleds is the same. took the back from one i had from an 03 sx viper and put it onto a 98. the reverse cover and associated parts all went into my brothers 2002 sx viper. one for vmax, xtc, venture, sxr, sx viper, phazer and mountain max would work for you.

Thanks for the reply as well simonsweden. So I need a different chaincase front cover and not the original non reverse, right? Maybe I misunderstood Maims answer.

you are correct. you need the reverse chain case cover for reverse. some guys just want to sell whole chain case is why i listed models that used the same case.

Back