Performance Pipes

VmaxSx600

I was wonderin im lookin at a performance pipe or silencer what should i get for a budget of about $300 and what kind and were to order it from?

What sled? if it's for the one in your name(600sx) and its a twin your only option is a set of twins. Doesn't appear that there was much interest in an aftermarket single for that sled.

You can find a few cans for the stock pipe, or some companies still make or have twins in stock, but they are asking about $500 for a set new. There have been used ones for sale on here and ebay.

If you're looking for twins, I can set you up. I've got a set for sale. If you have a tripple, 300 should cover used pipes, but you'll need to make clutching changes too.

I think you mis-understood. When refering to twin or tripple, it is the number of cylinders. Check that out and let me know what you've got. ;)!

600 twin

I wouldnt pipe it, but I would add the thin head gasket . A few bucks will go along way and you will keep it together...

IMO

I have a set of pipes and all the info that goes with them if you're interested. I never had a problem running them and it made a big difference over stock. The pipes were from Hauck and I have the clutching that will go with them.

monker

Back