Viper paint scheme

SRX RIDER

After seeing the 08' 40th paint I had a silly idea cross my mind. How about a Viper done in white with red strobes? Don't think I've ever seen one and it would be easy as heck if you used an ER that already had the red accents and black upper cowl. Paint the hood pearl white, add some custom graphics and instant retro Viper. I'm going to be looking for a red ER for the wife soon (off season bargain!) and I think I might just have to do this and make hers a little unique. I'm thinking Christmas present for next season complete with that new matching 40th jacket!

What do you think. Yeah or neh......?

White-VIper.jpg

Do it! That looks sick! did you set that up on your comp? nice job! I think that would be one of the coolist sleds on the tail IMO.
silver

I agree that does look sick. I have a suggestion though, the thong peice that goes between the headlight, make that white and see how that looks.

Go for it! Looks really good. Rossi's M1 was a beauty in that color.

Attachments

• 9898989989898.jpg
    9898989989898.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 26
I think that looks great! Personally, I was never very fond of the Red Vipers. I can see how that would be a fairly easy conversion and really make the sled stand out.

I also thought that a Viper painted the similar black and yellow Yamaha racing scheme would look cool as well. I like the yellow and black Apex that has been seen all over the place.

G.B.

I guess it's an acceptable look! Anybody have a clean red ER near central PA for $3000 or less? Dealers around here think they are still worth $4500+. $1500 more than that and I can pick up a left over Nytro. Crazy! If I can find the right sled this little project is on! has to be an ER since it will be for the wifey. Gotta keep it easy for her!

You Have to Photoshop My wifes sled. It would be so easy. Maybe someone on this site could make the decals??

Thanks,

Jaysled

Attachments

• 2000 Phazer 001.jpg
    2000 Phazer 001.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 2000 Phazer 002.jpg
    2000 Phazer 002.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 24
  • 2000 Phazer 003.jpg
    2000 Phazer 003.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 18
It's on if I can find AND convince the wife we need a sled for her. She hasn't been real receptive so far, but there is plenty of time. She wants a sled of her own, but doesn't think the time is right with our buget. The man of the house says, "What budget? This is about snowmobiling!"

Thanks for the comps though. At least I know it isn't a bad idea. I think it really would look sweet given the fact that the Viper is still one of the best looking sleds on the snow.

man that looks great ! throw some tinted headlight covers on her and it would be deadly ! :bling:

Nice Job ! it's my new wall paper on my comp :)

Old post but any one paint up the viper? I would like to see one done in the yellow and black.

Back