Michigan UP:

I actually seen that guy in those pics last year up in grand marais! He likes to take pictures with himself in them, even takes his dog out there with him. He knows a bunch of un marked trails. He claimed his non turbo cat woudl beat my dads rx1 and it would beat my srx across the up because he gets great gas milage! So we tell him first off no it wouldnt and then my cousin tells him no way woudl i beat my srx across there for one it goes so slow i could run out of gas and fill up again before he even got there in the first place. and two my srx gets the same milage my dads rx1 gets so how much better can his be anyways. I just thought it was funny so i told you guys

Michigan UP GPS Trail Map

Download and install all three maps and see how they look on your GPSr...then delete the ones you don't like or need....if you would like a different color let me know and I'll make it up. These TYP modified maps will install into Mapsource where you can select them from the dropdown list for upload to your Garmin color GPSr. If you have US Topo or any other Garmin detailed maps you can upload them right along with the trail maps. The following trail maps where uploaded with US Topo as a background map to a 276c for illustration. With colored trails it is much easier to distinguish them from highways, roads and streets.

click to download...open zip file...read the READ_ME_FIRST file for installation instructions
MI UP Trail Map

grnblk.jpg

whtred-1.jpg

yelred-1.jpg

Last edited:
rws said:
Download and install all three maps and see how they look on your GPSr...then delete the ones you don't like or need....if you would like a different color let me know and I'll make it up. These TYP modified maps will install into Mapsource where you can select them from the dropdown list for upload to your Garmin color GPSr. If you have US Topo or any other Garmin detailed maps you can upload them right along with the trail maps. The following trail maps where uploaded with US Topo as a background map to a 276c for illustration. With colored trails it is much easier to distinguish them from highways, roads and streets.

click to download...open zip file...read the READ_ME_FIRST file for installation instructions
MI UP Trail Map

grnblk.jpg

whtred-1.jpg

yelred-1.jpg

Are the maps still available? Would they upload to a quest?

Back