Vintage trivia! Test your vintage knowledge!

2ooosrx

VIP Member
Website
www.cbperformanceparts.com
Here are some other pictures of some sleds. I will try to make this like the trivia for some fun but this will not be difficult and there is no prize, just for fun. I did not take a picture of all of the vintage sleds because they are in all different places. Here we go. I have also posted this in another thread.

In all of the pictures, give me the name of the sled, the year, and the displacement of the engine.

Question 1. In the first picture, what is the name, year and displacement of the sled to the left in the picture.

Question 2. The that same first picture give me the name, year, and displacement for the sled to the right.

Question 3. In the second picture, I know the sled is very dirty and not in operating condition yet but give me the name, year, and displacement.

Question 4. In the third picture, the sled all ready has the the name and displacement but what is the year on it?

Question 5. This is more of a find waldo type of question but in the last picture, how many sleds do you see in our shop? Also if you can, In the last picture on the very bottom, guess the year and the model of that arctic cat?

Let make this a fun experience! and I will have more of these coming soon depending on how this goes however, there is no prize. I will take more pictures of our other sleds very soon and we can continue this and there might be some prizes later.

Attachments

• P1011421.JPG
    P1011421.JPG
    480.2 KB · Views: 16
  • P1011422.JPG
    P1011422.JPG
    472 KB · Views: 23
  • P1011423.JPG
    P1011423.JPG
    447 KB · Views: 20
  • P1011425.JPG
    P1011425.JPG
    610.7 KB · Views: 32

2k,

Awesome collection, great SR, ...I got almost all the answers in one of your previous posts, ...so I'll pass, ...I do see 6 and half sleds in the last picture though, ...guess which one is the half!

question 1 v-max vmk540 1983,and no2 a1981srx440 no3 not sure
no4 1974 no5 6.5 sleds the 1/2 a sled looks like a viper er and my geus for the ac is a 98-99zr

Sorry redmater, a little off.

You got questions 1,2,3,4 and the bonus questions wrong. I already said that the first question was a 1981 440 srx, cant you read! LOL I am just kidding, everyone else, keep trying!

80 is not the right year, it is the only srx we dont have yet, we used to have one but we sold it. you can tell an 80 is an 80 by its chassis and hood. I also believe that it was the only srx that used kilometers instead of miles. The on tto the right is a 79 srx though, you are correct. Anybody else have any guesses on the second picture (third question). You must tell me the year, model, and exact displacement. come on people give it a try, this sled always confuses people, take a guess!

all i can say is i thought i had a dinosaur with a 1998 sled but thease sleds take me back to my childhood i am getting older

Anyone else have any other guesses on these sleds? The first to questions have been answered correctly anybody have a guess on the other 3 questions and the bonus question. I will let out answers for the sleds late tonight so get your guesses in.

here are the answers for the last 4 questions.

3rd question= 1973, sr 643.
4th question= 1975, GPX, 338
5th question= 6 1/2 sleds i guess lol
bonus question= 1975, el tigre, 340

I hope this was fun for some people bringing back thier memories.

Back