OK heres my stable of old yammies

archer

No guesses required! '79 exciter (the good side- excellent for hauling the shanty) '83 SS ( they're all good sides) and the other one.

Oh ya, if you are near Brighton MI the SRX might be for sale. The Vector forum has me hooked.

Nice Old Yammy's-had An Exciter Just Like It -good Sled.
The Vector Forum Has You Hooked On What????-drugs??pain Pills??
Just Askin
-matt

Hey Archer,

I have to go to Brighton MI tonight because i have a meeting there on Thursday. So is there any place to go or anything to do there on a Wednesday night??????

Tod

Depends on what you're looking to do. If you're looking for a place to hang out with some younger 20's crowd, there's Lou and Carl's on Grand River. If you'd like an Irish Pub there is Stout (also on Grand River) or if you'd just like a nice quiet neighborhood joint there is Champs (again on Grand River.)

R&C has decent food. Champs has huge salads for a bar. Stout has a variety of beers but is a little higher in price for food and drink.

What did you have in mind?

Dnale
any place that will be the most crowded would be good for me. I'll be by myself so maybe a beer and just people watch for awhile. Are you in Brighton??

ps i'm 37 but have friends from, party hardy to just chillin.........

Tod,

I live about 15-20 minutes north of Brighton. I drive by it everyday. I belong to the Brighton Masonic Lodge. I have some friends that live in the area.

Well we went to Lu & Carl's last Thursday night and it was packed. Lot's of 20-ish people with some older ones mixed in. It's just a bar/restaurant (with attractive waitresses.) Champs is pretty laid back, usually open tables. Stout kinda comes and goes, probably depends on the night. I think most weekends and some weeknights they have a guy singing irish songs.

There are quite a few places in brighton. Where are you staying? These are just the ones off the top of my head since they are the ones I've been to most recently.

Tod said:
I'll be at the Marriott on Confrence center drive. I wont get there untill about 7:30 tonight.

Todgiessler@perego.com

I've stayed there. Actually that was the hotel that our wedding party stayed at the night after my wedding. Decent location and easy access to the expressway. Conference center drive has a crackerbarrel and I think a lone star or outback right on it. Conf. Center Drive is right off of Grand River too.

Have fun!

Hey dnale,

thanks again for getting me dialed in at Brighton, I ate at Lou & Carl's. Had some shrimp cocktail, a burger and a drink and the two girls behind the bar(Heather and Michale) took good care of me. ;)! :rocks: :WayCool: :rockon:

thanks,
Tod

it was worth a looksee if they would have offered....

They were handing them out at the thanksgiving/christmas parade and my brother-in-law got one. They over-looked me, but then again he's 5 years younger and looks about 10 years younger than I do. Plus I was there with my wife....

Back