proaction tuning video

YA*AM*A*HEAD

anyone needing this contact me and ill send it file transfer to you ...

EDIT Crewchief47: A link for a video stream is in post number 13 and 21. The video is TOO LARGE to email

Last edited by a moderator:

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Yamaha-.../3778600b2a65178c80a4b71037ab00434033b6360796 you don't need to become a member please download and seed im doing so now and set ya upload speed to maximum its just nice to the other people out there to download faster and keep the torrent alive this is how i get my sled neck vids and all the others then i host them at ym website after i get this file done ill upload it to my website and give u all a direct link so seed me and who ever is seeding now please set ya upload speed faster thanks :)

kool i see that now 100 kbs up speed u have a fast connection after i have it downloaded ill seed it 4 a while also and like i said ill upload it to my website and give a direct link for all the other people thanks man also im gona be uploding 2 stroke cold smoke crash man down to my website www.yah-mart.com give me a few days it will be up

that is why ill host it on my website lol people will be able to download it in 5 minuets or less also what kinda file is this a iso or a avi ill have the vid in about 15 minuets or so if its an iso ill just convert it to what ever is the most friendlily media format and upload that.

ya 10 meg high speed ....i olny turned it up to 250 kbps so i had bandwith to keep sending it to 2 other guys .....
djdarkmunk said:
kool i see that now 100 kbs up speed u have a fast connection after i have it downloaded ill seed it 4 a while also and like i said ill upload it to my website and give a direct link for all the other people thanks man also im gona be uploding 2 stroke cold smoke crash man down to my website www.yah-mart.com give me a few days it will be up

sleddineinar said:
I just watched the proaction video. It was great, thanks for the video Ya*am*a*head! It was great chating with you as well.
no problem :beer: ;):D :rocks: .....got lots more bandwith to suck up ...so i get my money`s worth out of internet

The Tuning Video that I got from Ian (Crewchief47) is different than the VHS version that I got along with the manual back in '02 from Yamaha. How many versions are there? I would have never have known except I got a disk from Ian with other stuff on it. He happened to put the video on it, so I said might as well watch it yet another time.

Now I need to go find the VHS tape and watch it again to compare.

Back