Looking for Carbines/runners best price

Seasickdewey

Im looking if they still even make these bad boys here been searching but with no luck any websites that would have them for cheap or should I shoot my luck and make them my self

Attachments

• EAEC5705-A26D-435F-A8FA-1E042F70D4D1.jpeg
    EAEC5705-A26D-435F-A8FA-1E042F70D4D1.jpeg
    353.7 KB · Views: 6

P.s I put a cig where the bolt goes because I had to brake er off she definitely seen better days

ats is the cheapest ones they re showing in the royal distributing catoulouge on line here in canada. i usually use stud boy shaper bars myself as the ats ones loose the studs that hold them to the skis around here. you do need to know your exact model as the plastic sx ski, the steel xt ski and the viper ski all take different carbides/wear bars.

ats is the cheapest ones they re showing in the royal distributing catoulouge on line here in canada. i usually use stud boy shaper bars myself as the ats ones loose the studs that hold them to the skis around here. you do need to know your exact model as the plastic sx ski, the steel xt ski and the viper ski all take different carbides/wear bars.
Yeah I’m here in canada too and have bought parts of royal in the past for artic cats never thought about looking on there for carbines tho thanks gonna see that, also have someone making a pair for me should be done later today if those work out gonna just use them

that is who i go to for all my wear bars as the price is usually the same as everywhere else. i did cheal out and use the ats ones but after coming home with only one stud left holding it to the ski a few times, i ponied up the $ for better quality ones.

Back