Windshield Id Sticker Info!!!!!

I know you said only Blue or White................does the white include a reflective white ? Great at nite !

could be done,but the reflective material is much more expensive,and would be reflected in the cost(pun) not intended.also i dont have any in stock right now.

redmater, can those stickers be shrunk down any,just thinking about gettting one but not sure about the size.Also thinking about just the tuning fork.

If I can get it in yellow I will take one I don't think white or blue would match to well

Attachments

• rx warrior.jpg
    rx warrior.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
REDMATER said:
Windshield identification stickers so you will know who it is from the site when riding on trails.

oh also:username can be up to 20 letters including spaces as this will bring the wrap of the letters to the halfway point on the fork.

NOTE LOGO WILL BE ONE SOLID COLOR,blue letters are just for clarity!
ALL CANADIAN ORDERS MUST BE IN AMERICAN FUNDS(U.S.MONEY ORDERS)
Price=14.60 shipped
Please,E-MAIL ME AT materman@verizon.net With the folowing
Name & Address
Color Choice (Blue or White)
User name
Check or money orders
upon receiving payment, your order will be shipped

Forward your payment to my address

I WILL DONATE A DOLLAR TO TY FOR EVERYONE SOLD!
Paypal . will cost a additional .75 cents per sticker please ad this to the price when ordering webmaster@totallyamaha.net

Just like you all to know i made one for myself and they look excellent!

thank you
these are still avaiable!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
hey red, i finally got the camera figured out and am able to post a pic. of my sticker for ya' . thanks for the great job!!

Attachments

• IMG_0167 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0167 (Small).JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 14
Received my TY windy I.D. decal

I received my TY windy I.D. decal last Friday and put it on before going on the ride Saturday around Grayling, Alba, Elmira, Gaylord etc... When we stoped for gas in Alba had someone ask where I got it and how he could get one. I told him about this site, who knows we may have another member since the week end. Here is a picture, check it out. I think these decals are a good way to meet other TY members while riding and a great way to support TY, and They look great to boot!! Thanks REDMATER, -Ed

Snowmobile%20Pics

Attachments

• 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Back