You Know What Blows My Belt

What blows my belt is
1. when someone thats like 5'6 has a ten inch riser and acts like they need it that high
2. when i went to buy my sled and the guy i bought it from says "well i like ski doo better and think they are better quality" and a few minutes later says "well last year when he had to tow my ski doo home with the yamaha" people don't even recognize that there sled have to be towed home by yamaha's and they still say that there sleds are better quality.

Whay "blows my belt" are the people on the local TV and radio stations who rejoice when a snow storm misses us, or the winter weather is unseasonably warm or rejoice when we get rain instaed of snow in the winter. If they want warm weather they should all move to Forida!!!! It seems like the number of folks who love winter is declining every year.

Jim

Whay "blows my belt" are the people on the local TV and radio stations who rejoice when a snow storm misses us, or the winter weather is unseasonably warm or rejoice when we get rain instaed of snow in the winter. If they want warm weather they should all move to Forida!!!! It seems like the number of folks who love winter is declining every year.

Jim

i dont think i could agree with you more

What blows my belt is walking amid a group of sleds at a rest stop or warming shack and seeing a sled that's only a couple of years old with rusty bolts or parts with the paint scrapped off or missing.These things are too expensive to let them go to heck like that.My sleds are 13 and 16 years old and constantly get compliments on how well kept they are,it's not really that hard to do besides it's kind of a passion for me,constantly tweaking and wrenching.

what blows my belt is yamaha not finishing the vmax, sxr and srx ect at the back of the tunnel the little piece of metal under the bumper is unpainted on them
1998-yamaha-vmax-700-xtc-024-p6.jpg
see how under the rear light the metal isnt painted drives you nuts once you notice it:whine:

What REALLY "Blows my Belt" is to see all the people texting while driving 75+ MPH on the interstate on my daily drive to and from work. It is absolute insanity. NT state just bought many SUV size unmarked vehicles so they can do a better job of stopping and ticketing these idiots. This stupidity is really in a category way beyond "Blowing my Belt". If sending or responding to a stupid text message is important, then get off the road!

Jim

what blows my belt is yamaha not finishing the vmax, sxr and srx ect at the back of the tunnel the little piece of metal under the bumper is unpainted on them
View attachment 52883
see how under the rear light the metal isnt painted drives you nuts once you notice it:whine:

take some aluminum polish to it and shine it up, and put a ty sticker on there!! makes it much less of an eye sore lol

What REALLY "Blows my Belt" is to see all the people texting while driving 75+ MPH on the interstate on my daily drive to and from work. It is absolute insanity. NT state just bought many SUV size unmarked vehicles so they can do a better job of stopping and ticketing these idiots. This stupidity is really in a category way beyond "Blowing my Belt". If sending or responding to a stupid text message is important, then get off the road!

Jim

that is why so many people have hit the ditch and died.There have been a lot of head on accidents here this year on the hwy's..don't get it.

I don't want to hijack this thread so just one more comment on the distracted driver problem. Accidents by distracted driver's has become an epedemic, surpassing all other causes of motor vehicle accidents. It is killing thousands of young people who are into "texting". NY state has raised the enforcement and penalties severely but my daily observation is it has made NO difference. What is so dam important that it warrants putting your life and the lives of the motorists around you at serious risk? Just last week, I watched a driver run right through a red light at over 40 MPH since he was heads down texting. He never slowed up before or after the stop light. In fact I am sure he did not even notice the red stop light. I was lucky enough to see him as I was approaching the intersection on my motorcycle. My neighborhood has lost two teenagers who crashed while texting, their phone records proved it. Two wonderful young people with their whole lives ahead of them because they just had to respond to a text message, so very sad. texting while driving should be treated with the same severity as a DWI or DUI since it results in the same disasters.

Jim

View attachment 52883

Probably due to the "this could go on a red,blue,black,greenish, greyish or natural aluminuim sled" as this is one of those one part fits almost all parts.

Jim

Yea! That's another one that gets me!!

Yea! That's another one that gets me!!

yeah we get that here also..bunch of wimps..right now there is a Blizzard West of us,I only can imagine what the girl on the newscast is going to say"sure hope it miss's us,its to cold for me"We are supposed to be getting a swath of snow and high winds but not the full force of the storm..damn

Frivolous lawsuits. People that sue for their own stupidity.
Like people that slip on the ice. You live where it snows. Pay attention dumbazz.
Or the guy that buys a new mountain bike and heads out to ride the trails clearly marked "use at your own risk"..."Not maintained from May-Nov". Same guy hits a washout and breaks his collar bone then proceeds to sue the ofsc and township.
If I was the residing judge I'd throw his azz in jail for being a moron.

here's another....what blows my belt: people who cant be helped....Ask for help, get it handed to them on a silver platter then only do part of what they're told and guess what, still have a problem

Or they ignore what they are told cause it's too much work and they keep asking other people what to do.

Frivolous lawsuits. People that sue for their own stupidity.
Like people that slip on the ice. You live where it snows. Pay attention dumbazz.
Or the guy that buys a new mountain bike and heads out to ride the trails clearly marked "use at your own risk"..."Not maintained from May-Nov". Same guy hits a washout and breaks his collar bone then proceeds to sue the ofsc and township.
If I was the residing judge I'd throw his azz in jail for being a moron.

WWWWAAAAYYYY back when this was called "Natural selection" Political correctness/ Affirmative action has created a niche for these people to thrive!

Inconsiderate people "Blow My Belt". People who have NO awareness about the world around them. Example: people in a busy place like an airport who are in the middle of a crowded area on their cell phone, aimlessly walking around blocking people who are trying to get to their flights. No cosideration of others. The "it is all about me, I am so very important, much more important than you" attitude.

Jim

Back