SRX Power Valve Pullthrough

lol...

FYI- I do them on a cnc mill, so you can certainly captain caveman them if you like or have all 3 exactly the same to the original measurement of the valve, its up to you guys.... but for price wise your not gonna beat the man modsrx, he can do them for $4......................

good luck guys, youll need it!

the price u got them to be coated are pretty good :-)

I got my valves back from MrViper. Worth the money, to me. The results were way better than anything I could have done myself with hand tools and a drill press. I'm just putting it all back together now for a little fun tomorrow, before I go to Dallas for a week. I hope its warm there.

Thanks Don

I got my valves back from MrViper. Worth the money, to me. The results were way better than anything I could have done myself with hand tools and a drill press. I'm just putting it all back together now for a little fun tomorrow, before I go to Dallas for a week. I hope its warm there.

Thanks Don

your welcome, you should never have to mess with those ever agin! Ride safe.

Just had mine done by mr viper, they look great! Definitely recommend him.
dffc3dc5f55ff8799c5f76a4c5911da5.jpg

Anyone have a picture of one that has pulled through? I have my valves out right now to clean them and would like to do a comparison. Sled is an 02 and I don't know if they have ever been cleaned.

IMG_20141221_124828_213[1].jpg

Back