What HELIX can I use in my 01 srx for MrVipers clutch setup??

Was looking at Daltons web site and they have 2 tupes a straight cut (y) and dual angle cut (r). what is the better one to get and any major differences between them?

also looking at the ulmer racing helix's they have a 53/47 helix would that be ok to run with mr.viper lake /race set up and not be to far off. thanks.

2.)loaded 8dn 20's with w/w/w/ spring and 54/46 helix with green sec spring is for drag racing and wide open lake type riding, its very aggressive upshift will NOT be something you want in tight woods trails, its backshift is about comaprable to the stock helix with only 1 degree shallower. Its about as aggressive as you can be with the 8dn20 weights.

this is the set up I would like to run but in a 98 srx stock but with bender muffler, stock track with 96 woodys carbides. What helix should I run looks like ulmer racing on ebay have 51/47, 53/47, 53/43, 50/42, 51/45 available. im new to this and just want to amke sure everything will match up. Thanks

ulmer's helix are more aggressive than stated, they act like 4 degrees more so the 50-42 would act like a 54-46 that might be the ticket, your best bet would email allen and tell him what u have in your primary and let him give u the best possible helix

try it with the www and if need alitttle more rpm put your stock ywy back in

Back