Show off your Yamaha

Ha. The name is what you get when a friend say he will take the stickers off for ya. Lol. Use to say iron country realty. All started with pulling engine for rings and seals. Old riding position wasn't cutting it for how we ride now. Friends had a few extra plastics for a skidoo xp, so it snowballed from there. Lol.
d3377aa56247faaae5bde0a0405abcb5.jpg
4b87244414cfae5a65a07e2dc23eeca8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is amazing! I love the Franken-sleds! you gotta get some video of that thing and post it. how much modding was required to fit the triple in there?

SRX1.jpgSRX2.jpgSRX3.jpg

2000 SRX (stock)

Viper1.jpgViper2.jpg

2004 Viper S with elec. start and rev.(stock)

Last edited:
93 project Exciter SX 153"

I'm getting ready to put a re-upholstered seat back on my project Exciter. I'm wondering if (2) 1.25"ID rubber grommets would work well for my heat exchanger hoses. My thought is to stitch the grommets to the two layers of seat material that they will be potentially getting cut in for and then make a cut at the bottom of the grommets for fast seat removal without the need to disconnect hoses. Any ideas would be appreciated!

image.jpeg
This is before the new seat cover.

image.jpg
This is after re-upholstery, I've since installed new, even, crescent-shaped hoses.

image.jpg
I installed a new airbox and recoil assembly today and it seems to be running great after a bout with it on our last trail ride (recoil fell apart while driving and mashed lots of parts). We're getting decent snow this year so I want to ride this a lot before spring.

Back