Turbo Vmax600?

there is a company, something like hi-perf turbo that sells aerocharged setups. even a twin turbo setup. looks pretty sweet. look for a link later and post

thats a nice looking peice toydoc! so hows the old ZR run anyway? thats the first year for that style right? something was special about it other than the turbo if I remember right :)

OK everyone now you have my atention. I am thinking of doing this since i am going to loose some power when i go up in Altitude. were are the kits or do you have to make the kit yourself.

03viperguy said:
thats a nice looking peice toydoc! so hows the old ZR run anyway? thats the first year for that style right? something was special about it other than the turbo if I remember right :)

Thanks! Runs good, better every year. Cat didn't make many. It's the Green 580 ZR 96-1/2 with ETT, EFI, FOX Clickers, Polaris style driven... The production ETT sleds didn't come out till 1997. We got our hands on two 96-1/2 ETT's and put Aerochagers on both. One still has 580 decals the other is 440 decals.

Toy Doc; Very nice custom intercooler! Could you not have made a motorcycle or car intercooler work for that application? Does it run on a seperate coolant system or is it plumbed into the sleds reservoir?
My model# is 114N250. Would you have any boost springs you could sell me? I only have one and not sure but I think its for low boost. I have been shimming it but I can only shim so much.

Thanks. All the intercoolers I have for other turbo motors have BIG inlet and outlets. We need 1-3/4 for our turbo system. So you could cut up another intercooler and install 1-3/4 ends on it. Or just make one from coils. Do what easy and quick with what you have. It's a air to air intercooler.

I don't have any extra springs, sorry. Just keep adding shims, I can get 14psi or more with just shims.

Last edited:

Back